This Blog is dedicated to my day to day activities and an extensive research in Security of Wireless Sensor Networks
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Good Quote : I liked it
"Class has a certain grace," Ms. Briard said. "Just because you can go to Chanel and buy a dress does not mean you have class. A person who just pays their bills on time can have class."
Welcome to Kuldeep Yadav's Online Home.Wonder! why I kept the background color "green",Because It is Green Computing [ he he he he he he]. Please do not forget to post your comments.
Nice Thought !!!!!
Each morning, a gazelle wakes up..he must run faster then the fastest lion else he'll be food. Each morning, a lion wakes up..he must run faster than the slowest gazelle else he'll die of hunger.Regardless of whether u are a gazelle or a lion, with the rising sun,u must run and u must run faster than u did yesterday or you will die.
I am final year student of Computer Science and Engineering.I have strong interest in programming and greatly fascinated by amazing computer world.For that I want to know each and everything that is in my vicinity.My area of interests includes security in Wireless Sensor Networks,Grid/Cloud computing.Currently i do research in Acoustic Wireless Sensor Networks.
No comments:
Post a Comment